Monday, March 12, 2012

Notting Hill..

Very quick blog post as today was a pretty quiet day..


Alex and Alessandro headed off to work and I stayed in my sleeping bag watching a movie on the couch. I decided to head to Portebello Road Market which was in Notting Hill.

The market had everything, bits and bobs, bells and whistles, odds and ends. While every so often there was whiffs of freshly made crepes with nutella.

Colourful buildings above the markets



Paddington Bear

Antique phones

Fresh produce

Fresh bread and baking (I bought a big loaf of focaccia and ate the lot walking up the market) 

All different kinds of olives and feta....soo good. 

Had lunch in Kensington Garden (Notice the front swan loves the lime light, the rest are camera shy and are trying to drown themselves..)
Back at the apartment in the afternoon. View from the living room.

I treated myself with a big toffee cheesecake for dessert. 


After a glass of wine with Alex, I set my alarm for 5am and hoped like heck it would actually go off!!

1 comment: